THE COLLEGE LIBRARY
The library is equipped with a fully computerized library, functioning on the basis of an open access system. The library functions as an
information recourses centre for the college in achieving its aim. The library is housed in a spacious and well –lit three storeyed building called
the library block. Reading room, reprography and internet are the facilities being provided by the library. It has a strong collection of nearly
20000 books, 60 bound volume of journals. The library also possesses a rich collection of non-print materials like e-books, CD’s, DVD’s etc.
Total Books of Volume – 20000
Services and Facilities
Separate reading room facility for students and staff members.
OPAC-Online Public Access Catalogue
Air-Conditioned Internet Room freely available to the students & staff
Article indexing service-Bibliographical details of the journal articles are computerized and disseminated to the user on demand.
Lending Service & Reference Service
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATION
1. The library is open to the college students & staff members only.
2. The librarian has the discretion to refuse admission to the students in the library.
3. Any issued books can be demanded back at any time.
4. Personal articles like books, money bag, mobile phones and calculator are not allowed in the library.
5. Students must carry their identity card with them whenever they enter into the library.
6. Any misuse of the library facilities will be considered as a serious breach of a discipline.
7. Students are expected to read notices issued by the librarian from time to time. Ignorance will be no excuse
8. Students on leave must arrange for the return of the books in time.
9. Entire library premises are a silence Zone.
10. Borrowers must ensure those books which are not properly issued in their name are not to be taken out of the library in any condition.
11. Membership is not transferable.
12. Students are entitled to borrow two books. The books are issued for fourteen days only.
13. The students can issue their semester books from book bank for a semester.
14. The rate of overdue charges will be Re 1/- per day per volume for first week, Re 2/- per day per volume for second week and Re 5/- per day
per book thereafter.
15. Books lost or damaged shall have to be replaced or its double price shall be charged from the borrower.
16. Reference books and “NOT TO BE ISSUED” books will not be issued.
NO BOOK(S) SHALL BE ISSUED AFTER THE LIBRARY CLEARANCE.
|DMLT AND BIO LAB
Hostel life helps a student cultivate self dependence, independent thinking, co-operative spirit and managerial capabilities. Modish has therefore provided residential accommodation campus for boys. The hostel is fully furnished with beds, study tables, chairs and cupboards. The hostel mess provides nutrious and hygienically prepared meal and clean drinking water through RO system .Recreation rooms with T.V., newspaper ,magazines and indoor games/sports are an integral part of the Modish residential system. The hostel working committee comprising the Coordinator, the Wardens and the Resident Representatives deliberate upon and address the issues related to hostel at regular interval. Besides this the hostel has 24 hrs. Power backup and security arrangements. Fully trained guards at the main entrance keep round the clock vigil around the campus. The Boarders have also been extended the extra facility of using internet and working in the computer center beyond regular working hours of the institute.
Modish has a fleet of buses of its own to ferry students staying outside the campus from places like Faridabad, ballabgarh, Palwal, Mindkola, Kosi, Hodal etc. Transport staff is well trained courteous and well behaved. The facility is also extended to the students and faculty for attending conferences, Educational tours and cultural function.